Finished Object: Martha’s Cover Cowl

I just realized that I never shared the finished cowl that I made from the Vogue Knitting Holiday 2011 issue with Martha Stewart. It came out wonderful. Of course, I had a few problems with miscrossed cables but, I fixed those mistakes and I blogged about it HERE. But, the project is done and I love it!! The project was completed on March 19, 2012 (sorry about the lateness). So far, I have only worn it once this Fall but, I plan on wearing it with more outfits. Maybe I’ll start posts about my Handmade Fashion…

Below are pictures of the finished product 🙂

 

Details:

Yarn – Red Heart Super Saver

Weight – Worsted (4)

Color – Aran Fleck

Needles – US 7 and US 6 Circular in 24″

Level – Intermediate

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s